Touch A Truck Fast Facts
- The event started in 2007 as a fund raiser for Addi’s Cure, a 501(c) non-profit benefiting cancer research
- Brings together a collection of cool vehicles for children to climb in and explore
- Last fall there were over 30 vehicles on display, including firetrucks, police vehicles, construction equipment, boats, a helicopter
- Many businesses participate by providing an attraction for the children (such as bubbles, temporary tattoos, bounce houses, stomp rockets, face painters)
- Businesses also participate by donating money or services to assist with administrative items (such as the event insurance, volunteer t‐shirts or printing flyers).
- This event consistently attracts over 2000 participants each year
- This event consistently raises over $10,000 for charity each year